A unique client in the pool industry was looking for a solution to store large quantities of sodium hypochlorite and was looking for a 6500 gallon tank. The goal was to have this initial tank, along with several other tanks installed in various locations to service a large metropolitan area. We provided them with the perfect solution – Den Hartog’s Dualline™ Double Wall Tanks.
They needed a secondary containment option due to the toxicity of the chemical. A reverse site gauge was also installed so levels could be easily monitored. The site gauge works in reverse order – when the tank is full the level indicator is at bottom of sight tube and conversely when tank is empty the level indicator will be at top of the sight tube. After market valves were installed to dispense the sodium hypochlorite.
Den Hartog’s Dualline™ double wall tanks are strong, durable, and made of a quality construction designed for the containment of all chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene. Dualline™ tanks are freestanding, double wall, vertical tanks with a flat bottom for indoor or outdoor stationary applications. Double wall construction provides containment in the event the inner or primary tank is compromised.
An EPDM elastic seal is standard and seals the primary tank to the secondary tank to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the containment space between tanks.
• Furnished with a 16” vented lid assembly as standard.
• Three fitting flats provided on top for custom tank plumbing.
• A service fitting is provided on the secondary tank in the event that the containment requires evacuation.
• Tanks manufactured from polyethylene with UV stabilizers.
• Standard colors are white, yellow and black.
• Designed for the containment of all chemicals rated for contact with polyethylene.
• Standard weight tank is designed for chemicals with a specific gravity of 1.7.